Annual review questions
When annual reviews make you nervous, these questions can really help you to connect better through the dialogue.
1. What is the best part of your job?
2. Which of your talents are you not using in your current role?
3. What part of your job would you eliminate if you could?”
4. What do you need from me to do your best work?
5. What are we currently not doing as a company that you feel we should do?
6. Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
When you make checking in regularly, with these six questions and the answers your employees have given you, it helps ensure that your employees feel seen and valued.
(c) HBR Susan Pepperkorn