Are you confronted with career-related challenges? Do you want coaching on a proactive and preventative level? Are you ex-pat and do you want to learn about how to get a job on the Dutch market, a Dutch-style CV?
SHORT TRAJECT: Application assessment
- crafting cv
- crafting an authentic personal profile
- writing motivation/cover letter
- preparing for job interviews
GOAL: A new path in a step-by-step plan
TIME: 1 live session of 1.5 hours and 2 hours online reflection
COST: € 450,00 excluding VAT
Result: get excellent feedback on your CV and cover letters and be invited for a job interview
LONG TRAJECT: Who am I, what can I do, what do I want?
“I am ready for the next career step; I do not know what I want, what I can; I am thinking of starting my own business; I have a general mis-matches employer-employee relationship. I am ex-pat and want to know how to approach the Dutch market.”
We address the following areas:
- Personal preference test (MBTI)
- What distinguishes me?
- How do I label myself?
- In which environment do I thrive the most?
- How do I take the next (career) step?
- How do I present myself? Elevator pitch!
- What is my network and how do I use this?
- How do I make the right choice (i.e. employment agreement)?
Goal: next career step, starting my own business
Time: 5 sessions of 90 minutes
A better understanding of your own talent and career motivations /clearer and more succinct view of the next step/new job/new opportunities/interim role vs. employment.