Leadership coaching is focussed on the process of social influence, where an individual enlists the support from others, in order to meet goals/objectives. Clients have asked me the following questions:
“I want to: develop my influencing skills; develop my organisational sensitivity; employ more authenticity in my leadership style; move from tactical to strategic management; move from directive to more coaching and situational leadership”.
We address the following areas:
- What sort of leader/manager do I want to be?
- What is my preferred leadership style?
- Inventory of functional and dysfunctional working relationships
- Which situation or person do I find the most stressful?
- How do I deal with conflict?
- How do I profile myself as a leader?
- How does my future look?
Goal: leadership, influencing skills, organisational sensitivity
Time: 5 - 7 sessions of 90 minutes
More authentic leadership/greater clarity on current position/better focus on future prospects; improved self-confidence.